Ultrasound Product Training - CE Credit
Philips EPIQ Ultrasound Basic System Training System Setups and Annotations
Audience: Sonographers, Physicians and Echocardiographers
The System Setups section of this module will discuss the controls and functionality on the EPIQ ultrasound system. After completion of this tutorial, the participant will be able to successfully navigate and configure the System Setup menu of the EPIQ ultrasound system.
The Annotations section of this module will discuss workflow concepts, identify Annotation types, location and operation of Annotation controls, and introduce Annotation configuration.
This course will take approximately 60 minutes to complete.
There are no prerequisites for this course. This course is intended for customers who have purchased the EPIQ Ultrasound system.
Buy the "Philips EPIQ Ultrasound Basic System Training Curriculum" or purchase the 4 modules separately.
This activity may be available in multiple formats or from different sponsors. ARRT regulations state that an individual may not repeat a self-learning activity for credit if it was reported in the same or any subsequent biennium.
The System Setups section of this module will:
• Demonstrate the Setups Wizard function
• Describe the functions within each setup category and associated tab
• Identify how to setup system defaults
• Review the System Settings, Analysis, Annotations, Acquisition/Capture and Data Settings configuration options
The Analysis OB section of this module will:
• Identify OB specific analysis setup menus
• Describe the analysis applications available
• Explain analysis measurements and calculations
• Discuss how to import and export Obstetric Trending data
• Relate how to add new OB tables and equations
Philips Clinical Education
About the author:
Philips Medical Systems Clinical Education Department provides customized training for users of Philips Medical equipment.