Ultrasound Product Training - CE Credit
Philips EPIQ Ultrasound Basic System Training Stress Echo Protocols for Cardiovascular
Audience: Sonographers, Physicians, and Echocardiographers
This tutorial discusses Stress Echo Protocol controls and functionality and introduces Stress Protocol Configuration on the EPIQ ultrasound system. After completion of this tutorial, the participant will be able to recognize Physio controls and functions, explain protocol setups, and configure a protocol.
This course will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
There are no prerequisites for this course. This course is intended for customers who have purchased the EPIQ Ultrasound system.
Buy the "Philips EPIQ Ultrasound Basic System Training Curriculum for Cardiovascular" or purchase the 7 modules separately.
This activity may be available in multiple formats or from different sponsors. ARRT regulations state that an individual may not repeat a self-learning activity for credit if it was reported in the same or any subsequent biennium.
The Stress Echo Acquisition section of this module will:
• Describe the Stress Echo acquisition controls and functions
• Recognize Physio controls and functions
The Using Stress Protocols section of this module will:
• Describe the ways to launch stress protocols
• Explain how to perform a stress echo
• Discuss how to save, edit and display stress echo images
The Stress Protocol Configuration section of this module will:
• Describe how to create and duplicate a stress echo protocol
• Explain how to add views or stages to stress protocols
Philips Clinical Education
About the author:
Philips Medical Systems Clinical Education Department provides customized training for users of Philips Medical equipment.