Ultrasound Product Training - CE Credit
Philips EPIQ Ultrasound Basic System Training Contrast Imaging for Cardiovascular
Audience:Sonographers, Physicians and Echocardiographers
This tutorial discusses Color Flow Imaging features and concepts of the EPIQ ultrasound system and color flow impact via system parameter adjustments. Color flow imaging is merely an overlay of the motion information of either blood or tissue. As a result, the color and 2D data can be adjusted independently of each other.
This course will take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
There are no prerequisites for this course. This course is intended for customers who have purchased the EPIQ Ultrasound system.
Buy the "Philips EPIQ Ultrasound Basic System Training Curriculum for Cardiovascular" or purchase the 7 modules separately.
This activity may be available in multiple formats or from different sponsors. ARRT regulations state that an individual may not repeat a self-learning activity for credit if it was reported in the same or any subsequent biennium.
The Contrast Imaging for Cardiovascular module will:
• Discuss the history of Ultrasound Contrast Agents (UCA)
• Explain the basic principles of Contrast Imaging
• Describe Philips Technology for Contrast Imaging
• Identify location and operation of Contrast Imaging controls
• Discuss clinical applications and benefits including ASE Contrast Guidelines
• Identify the benefits and limitations of contrast during contrast image review
Philips Clinical Education
About the author:
Philips Medical Systems Clinical Education Department provides customized training for users of Philips Medical equipment.