Ultrasound Product Training - CE Credit
Philips EPIQ Ultrasound Basic System Training Patient Data Management and Connectivity
Audience: Sonographers, Physicians and Echocardiographers
This tutorial discusses Image review and connectivity features and functionality of the EPIQ ultrasound system. After completion of this tutorial, the participant will be able to describe the patient data management, image review and connectivity controls of the EPIQ system.
This course will take approximately 60 minutes to complete.
There are no prerequisites for this course. This course is intended for customers who have purchased the EPIQ Ultrasound system.
Buy the "Philips EPIQ Ultrasound Basic System Training Curriculum" or purchase the 4 modules separately.
This activity may be available in multiple formats or from different sponsors. ARRT regulations state that an individual may not repeat a self-learning activity for credit if it was reported in the same or any subsequent biennium.
This module will:
• Describe basic Networking terms
• Discuss Patient Data Entry
• Describe the Patient Directory
• Examine Review features of the EPIQ ultrasound system
• Explain file types & export configuration
• Define how to send (export) exams & images (including PACS and Media)
• Describe the Export I.Q. Wizard
• Explain media compatibility
• Review how to access basic Networking & Connectivity features in the Setup Wizard
• Discuss how to setup an external monitor
Philips Clinical Education
About the author:
Philips Medical Systems Clinical Education Department provides customized training for users of Philips Medical equipment.