Ultrasound Product Training - CE Credit
Philips EPIQ Ultrasound Basic System Training Color and Spectral Doppler Imaging for Cardiovascular
Sonographers, Physicians and Echocardiographers
This tutorial discusses the Color and Spectral Doppler Imaging features and explains parameters used in system optimization of the EPIQ ultrasound system.
After completion of this tutorial, the participant will be able to describe the Doppler imaging controls, identify the location and operation of Doppler controls, and identify clinical situations and apply potential solutions.
This course will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
There are no prerequisites for this course. This course is intended for customers who have purchased the EPIQ Ultrasound system.
Buy the "Philips EPIQ Ultrasound Basic System Training Curriculum for Cardiovascular" or purchase the 7 modules separately.
This activity may be available in multiple formats or from different sponsors. ARRT regulations state that an individual may not repeat a self-learning activity for credit if it was reported in the same or any subsequent biennium.
The Color Doppler section of this module will:
• Describe the system controls that alter Color flow parameters
• Identify the location and operation of the Color flow controls
• Explain how to optimize the Color flow parameters
The Spectral Doppler section of this module will:
• Describe the Spectral Doppler imaging controls
• Identify the location and operation of these controls
• Explain the Spectral Doppler parameters used in system optimization
Philips Clinical Education
About the author:
Philips Medical Systems Clinical Education Department provides customized training for users of Philips Medical equipment.