Ultrasound Product Training - CE Credit
Philips EPIQ Ultrasound Basic System Training Advanced Support Service
Audience:Sonographers, Physicians and Echocardiographers
This tutorial discusses the Philips Service Platform software available on the EPIQ ultrasound system. The module allows you to explore the new common interface for Philips service and discover the options for requesting support for technical and clinical issues. Learners will also be able to review sample reports on system utilization and customization options.
This course will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
There are no prerequisites for this course. This course is intended for customers who have purchased the EPIQ Ultrasound system.
Buy the "Philips EPIQ Ultrasound Basic System Training Curriculum" or purchase the 4 modules separately.
This activity may be available in multiple formats or from different sponsors. ARRT regulations state that an individual may not repeat a self-learning activity for credit if it was reported in the same or any subsequent biennium.
This module will:
• Discuss the common Philips Service Platform
• Review how to initiate an Online Support Request
• Explain the features and functionality of the Remote Services
• Describe the security features available for remote connections
• Define the features and benefits of Proactive Monitoring
• Describe the On-cart Utilization Reports available on the EPIQ ultrasound system
Philips Clinical Education
About the author:
Philips Medical Systems Clinical Education Department provides customized training for users of Philips Medical equipment.